What's my Resolution and Plan this 09?",

Well, here comes another new year of my life, excited but unfortunately very disappointed for last year I never accomplished my resolutions and plans for 2008....I never successfully fulfill my responsibilities last year and I never followed the plans that I made, it doesn't happen only once or last year but as well as the past years of my life.
That is why last Buena Noche I decided not to have my plans and resolutions for I know it will be the same as last year, brought much disappointment in myself.
But one day...two days after the new year day...something happened....
I was lying on my bed when a pleasant melody breaks silence of my room, my phone rang and I suddenly stand up straight from my bed to catch the call. Wow, what a strange thing...no one calls me anyway...very weird. And the weirdest thing is that the number was not registered on my phone. I ask for that number and I found out that the number was from Aunt in Dumaguete. Long story guys...she moved in for family reason. She was living there for 5 years. NEVER saw her again since she left...
The number called me again, and this time I fortunately catch the call.
We talked and talked and talked....but when suddenly her voice was change....feels like she was crying....and all I know is that she was at my back..and she was totally back,,,right back at me...
No wonder she was changed...she utter a word I never heard before...an apology...a sorry..words that are impossible to be spoken by a lady like her...who suffered from a fault that could never be forgotten. I was there 4 years ago...know the reasons...know the sequence....
She told me that she was changed. For 4 years she made a record. She tried her best..to be not her anymore.
And that's one thing I learned from her.. If she can do that why CAN'T I?
She is worse than me...but because of being the best out of us and because of trying her 100% best..she succeed.
And I will do the same thing...it may takes a long time but I will. Good Luck...for me..